Krusty Krushers are a new group to SBC that were announced on December 31st, 2011, and then launched on March 11th, 2012. They are mainly the opposing group to the Good Noodles for the Teams event. In order to become one, you had to pay 5,000 Doubloons at the SBC Doubloon Store in Glove World. However, as of July 2012, it is now free to join.Once you are a part of the group, you must stay active on SBC to remain a part of it, or else you may lose your status. If you spend three months without coming on at all, you will lose your Krusty Krusher status, unless a reason is given on why you are absent. Of course, you can redeem your spot if you return. Also, you must not break any rules. This operates on a three-strikes, you're out system. If someone is a Krusty Krusher, they will have a brown name and brown rank. The group was discontinued on December 15th, 2012 after a decision was made to redo Teams entirely.
- Exclusive forum known as "The Wrestling Arena"
- Early site announcements announced inside of exclusive forum (must be kept secret) (get them on Saturdays)
- Access to Takin' Out the Trash (trash forum)
- 20 doubloons for a name change.
- Discount at the SBC Store for 20% off (only official store, not user-run shops)
- 100 doubloon birthday present.
- The ability to have an icon before your username!
- Can create topics with colors in names.
- 80 messages store in Inbox